Senior Yearbook Photos and Recognition Ads
Parents, Guardians, and Seniors: Pay close attention to submission requirements below; yearbook staff and adviser cannot be held responsible for those who do not follow the specific submission requirements stated below.
Senior pictures are due on December 21, 2022. The yearbook staff reserves the right to refuse your photograph if it is inappropriate or does not meet the requirements listed below, so please make good choices and use good judgment with your submissions.
**** Please submit ONE vertical portrait headshot
This image will appear in the Senior Portrait section of the yearbook.
- Senior pictures do not need to be professionally taken, but it is preferred.
- Senior pictures must be in a digital format (.jpg preferred; 300 DPI).
- The photo will be a vertical format, wallet size, head and shoulders OR waist up will appear in the yearbook – we will crop accordingly to best fit the portrait space.
- Color or black and white is acceptable
- DO NOT:
- NO PROPS (athletic equipment, instruments, animals, children, vehicles, etc.)
- No hand gestures
- No Instagram/SnapChat filters
Portraits must be digitally submitted. *NO PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT SCHOOL.*
HOW: Upload your image directly to our ReplayIt Private Photo Submission website
SENIOR RECOGNITION ADS
- Senior recognition ads can be purchased at $45 until December 21, 2022.
- Photos should be submitted via the Yearbook Recognition Ad link
- You MUST label the image in the following format: RA.Lastname_Firstname
BUY YOUR YEARBOOK!
Don’t forget to purchase a yearbook at jostensyearbooks.com. Supplies are limited so reserve
your student’s copy today!