Welcome to the Sauk Rapid-Rice High School Media Center
Our mission is to make our library a welcoming place to our students, teachers and community members as we promote a love of literacy.
In this space we strive:
- To encourage the pursuit of personal interests through reading and research
- To support student achievement of curricular goals and objectives
- To encourage curiosity about the world around us
- To empower students to become discriminating users of information
- To provide up-to-date resources in a variety of formats and the training to use them
- To promote academic excellence and instill academic integrity
Book Checkout Procedure
Students are allowed to check out up to seven books. However, if a book should be lost or damaged, the account will be billed in Skyward for the price of the missing book at the end of the trimester. If the book is found you may return it to the school office or send it to school with your child. Your account will be refunded if the book was paid for or we will take the bill off the account. If paying by check instead of through Skyward, they should be made out to the school for the appropriate amount.